Sunday, February 25, 2007

Thanks, Florida!


I had a wonderful time at TYCA-SE, and I'm eager to jump in and try some of the great ideas I heard there. As promised, I'm going to look into some of the software options suggested by people in my conference session. I'll post more here on that as soon as I catch up another item or two on that To Do list. In the meantime, please contribute your own feedback by adding a comment to this post.
Thanks for a great conference, Florida! I hope to see you all again next year in Kentucky.

2 comments:

Robert Blade said...

Your presentation using the blog to showcase the technologies was one of the highlights of the conference. I'm all geared up to start using some in my own classes.

Nice work.

Anonymous said...

It's amazing designed for me to have a site, which is helpful in support of my experience.
thanks admin